Kask BAMBINO Helmet - White
As low as $199.98 $499.95
* Aerodynamic high performing shell, characterized by the innovative bob-tail design.
* 100% MADE IN ITALY.
* Ventilation is achieved by means of 6 air micro-intakes on the front and 4 in the rare, connected through an internal air duct system.
* The visor is integrated to the helmet thanks to five magnets.
* The Coolmax textile internal pads are made from KASK’s 3D Dry system which draws perspiration away from the head and these pads are removable and washable;
* In-moulding innovative construction, complete protection guaranteed by a polycarbonate layer that covers the shell on the top, on the base ring and on the back.
* The chin pad is made from non-allergic imitation leather.
* PVC thermo-realized soft lateral spacers, where these straps are in contact with the skin, to give excellent ventilation and comfort.
Team SKY won the 2012 and 2013 Tour de France with Bradley Wiggins and Chris Froome wearing the KASK TT Bambino Helmet. The Bambino cycling helmet can be used to your advantage in any event that requires extreme aerodynamics—time trials, individual and team pursuits as well as the bike leg of any distance in triathlons. Besides being aerodynamic, the Bambino has unmatched safety features and an exceptionally breathable inner structure. The combination of the shell, which covers most of your face, including your ears, along with the magnetic visor attached with five magnets provides a smooth surface. Air flows over without interruption, increasing the aerodynamics of this TT cycling helmet. During the design process, KASK did extensive wind tunnel testing of the Bambino to ensure time is cut off at the end of an all-out effort against the clock. The self-adjusting lateral divider is designed to easily be adjusted for a perfect fit. Close up the non-abrasive imitation leather strap and the divider positions itself around the ears. Comfort is also designed into the Bambino which has six air micro-takes on the front where air enters and then passes through an internal duct system to the four vents in the rear. Air is constantly flowing through the helmet. The 3D Dry padding has ventilation holes reducing head to helmet contact by 70% which allows the skin on the head to constantly be breathing. The anti-microbial padding, made of Coolmax®, draws away moisture and can be removed and then washed.
Write Your Own Review