ASSOS Short-Sleeved Jerseys:
ASSOS cycling jerseys are known for their comfort. Even though you sweat heavily when riding, ASSOS jerseys keep you dry. Staying dry maintains your ideal performance body temperature so you can ride at your best. How can a cycling jersey help you ride well? The secret to the success of the ASSOS cycling jerseys is in the fabric used and in the design of the jersey. The company has spent 30 years researching how bodies respond to fabrics and over the years ASSOS cycling clothes have offered comfort to thousands of serious cyclists.
The ASSOS Jersey fabric is the latest high tech fabric designed by the ASSOS engineers. In the Type.vX121 fabric the manufacturer has incorporated the latest technical discoveries that make a fabric ideal for the cyclist who is really pushing the limits on the bike. This advanced fabric has two separate surfaces, the inside layer sucks up sweat and pushes it to the outside layer where it is pulled out to the air so you stay dry. Although the fabric has two sides to it, it's still only a single-layer textile so it's low volume, which also means it doesn't weigh very much. These technical fabrics also dry 34% faster than the previous generation of ASSOS Jersey plasma fabric. Another factor that adds to the value of ASSOS jerseys is PAT, which stands for Permanent Antibacterial Treatment. PAT lengthens the longevity of the jersey. Human sweat damages fabrics but the PAT treatment protects the fabric from bacterial attack. This not only cuts down on odors, it ensures your ASSOS cycling jersey will last longer. In addition to the company's technical expertise in fabrics, ASSOS is also known for the functional design of its jerseys. Years of research have led ASSOS designers to cut fabrics so they follow the natural curves of a man's or a woman's body. ASSOS started using spandex textile for the arm panels in their jerseys in the 1990s. The spandex helps to ensure an even better fit.
Using complex technologies and by studying the bodies of both male and female cyclists while in the riding position, ASSOS has created cycling jerseys that hug the body without preventing the skin from breathing or restricting movement. ASSOS cycling jerseys are for the performance rider who wants to feel good on the bike and benefit from the jersey's ergonomic design.
ASSOS Long-Sleeved Jerseys:
ASSOS has brought its long-sleeve cycling jerseys and cycling jackets up to a higher level of performance enhancement, increasing comfort and lowering the volume and weight. ASSOS combines AEPD race cut with cycling specific body mapping pattern. The AEPD race cut fits the contours of the body while in the cycling position and as a result the body is not restricted. In the ASSOS long-sleeve cycling jerseys the body moves freely. The body mapping pattern is used when designing which fabrics to use in which parts of the jersey. Areas that sweat the most, such as under the arm, have the highest number of sweat absorbing fabrics. Areas that need the most aerodynamics, such as the shoulders, have the stretchiest fabrics woven into the material. Overall, ASSOS is known as a cycling clothing manufacturer that provides the highest quality cycling clothing.
The following are the new avante garde fabrics discovered and designed into the long sleeve jerseys in the ASSOS headquarters in Switzerland:
* The Frontpanel of the ASSOS long sleeve jerseys is made with the new stratagonUltra airBlock fabric which offers the advantages of extreme stretch, extreme low volume and exceptional breathability. The fabric actually responds to your body temperature so it breathes when you need it and insulates when you're cold.
* Side and rear panel made out of the new ASSOS Type.v X121 summer fabric dries 34% faster compared to previous generation. When your body stays dry, it can better maintain a healthy performance temperature.
* Upper arms have a new, fleecy type of insulation fabric that is extra light. The arms layer your skin and keeps your arms warm and well protected while never compromising your ability to move freely.
* The front of the collar now features airBlock protection.
* The full zip has a flap protection so air flows smoothly even over the zipper.
* Three rear pockets give its contents light water protection.
* WristWrap provides an even better fit along the wrists so no air can penetrate your warmth.