Sidi T3.6 Air SP Carbon Shoe - White/Silver
Out of stock
* 6mm of additional aft adjustment and simplified set-up.
* Triathlon-specific upper with plush, brushed interior and minimal seams for sock-free comfort.
* Notched top strap opens away from drive train.
* Large heel loop for fast transitions.
* External, reinforced heel cup for superior fit / power transfer; won’t break down over time.
* Replaceable heel pad.
* *To validate our warranty and prevent sole wear, Speedplay Stainless Carbon Sole Wear Plate is highly recommended for use with SIDI SP Carbon Soles.
The T3.6 Air SP Carbon Shoe is stiff, triathlon specific and SPEEDPLAY approved. One of the advantages of the Speedplay set-up is closer contact with the pedal which means more power gets transferred into making you ride faster. Actually, Speedplay states that this provides a 33-second per hour savings while using Speedplay pedals. The direct transfer of power is also possible thanks to the Carbon Sole whose stiffness provides the perfect medium for sending the power to the pedals. Specific qualities have been designed into the T3.6 for the triathlete such as vents that have been designed into the sole that help drain water after the swim leg. Transitions take less time in the T3.6 because you can quickly slip in and out of the shoes with a top strap which opens away from the drive train. Another trait that makes the transition quick and easy is the large heel loops. You can even ride without socks because the T3.6 has triathlon-specific soft interiors with no seams.
Write Your Own Review